We all know the value of a design system, but if you can’t sell the concept to your internal team, you’ll never get it off the ground. In this presentation for Sparkbox’s 2020 UnConference, I help you respond to key pain points, and I also highlight opportunities to get your executive team on board.
After this presentation, I answered more questions about selling design systems. Check out the Selling Design Systems Q&A session here.
Here are some resources from my presentation:
- Sparkbox’s Design Systems Survey
- UXPin’s Design Systems: Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Your Own
- Sparkbox’s Be Better: Unity
- CMO’s Why Customer Trust Is More Vital to Brand Survival Than It’s Ever Been
- UsableNet’s 2018 ADA Web Accessibility Lawsuit Recap Report
More Presentations on Design Systems
Explore how building buy-in at the organization level for your design system is possible and how we accomplished this for a recent client.
Learn the difference between design systems, style guides, and pattern libraries and how to build more than just components in your design system.